Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

As it's approaching exam season, I've been looking at options to disable spell check on our Chromebooks. From Workspace, it's possible to disable spell check in Chrome, but not in Docs. I've found an extension (xfanatical ) that I demo'ed during our mocks, and it did the job, but it's quite expensive when I only need it for a handful of pupils 3 times a year. Although, it does have some other features that I would use if I were to purchase. https://xfanatical.com/product/safe-doc

 

Any other suggestions?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...