Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I noticed in the free paper this evening Castleford High School are looking for a IT Tech - On a one year contract not sure if that is fixed or if they are looking to see how good you are first!

 

Think the pay was in the £14 - £16k ballpark.

 

http://www.cashigh.com/vacancies/index.htm...May be on there soon or you could probably mail the email provided.

 

There are some great guys in the IT department :D! I nearly had a job there a couple of years ago but didn't get it, would apply for this one but I'm in a more senior level at my current job now :(. Which is a shame, as my commute to work would be a 2 minute walk then! (I live pretty much next door to the place!)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...