Liam_uk Posted August 19, 2008 Posted August 19, 2008 I'm having trouble finding the latest Zenworks Imaging Boot ISO on the Novell site, does anyone have a link for it? The reason i'm looking for it is because we have just received a new batch of Dell PC's with Broadcom 57xx NIC's and our exisiting image disks don't have the drivers on them for these cards. I'm hoping the latest ISO will have it. Thanks
scotspgc Posted August 25, 2008 Posted August 25, 2008 You can find the file on the novel website, filename is ZDM7SP1_IR3a_IMG_Resource.zip Type into google and it comes up with the download link. I had the same issue with the same cards and the above update fixed it. 1
Liam_uk Posted August 25, 2008 Author Posted August 25, 2008 You can find the file on the novel website, filename is ZDM7SP1_IR3a_IMG_Resource.zip Type into google and it comes up with the download link. I had the same issue with the same cards and the above update fixed it. Thanks, i can now image these Dells
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now