Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Would anyone on the forum be interested in the creation of a new regional forum for network managers - somewhat along the lines of ANME?

 

As I'm in Bournemouth and tight on travelling time, I envisage it being based around Poole and Bournemouth and primarilly for NMs in the Poole, Bournemouth, Christchurch areas with an open invite for the rest of the region as wide as practicable.

 

I would initially look to meet for coffee and a natter with a view to making it a half termly affair with a specific focus each time.

 

I will also be polling my NM friends who are not Edugeeks on this.

 

Let me know what your thoughts are and if you would like to be involved.

  • 1 year later...



×
×
  • Create New...