CAM Posted September 29, 2012 Posted September 29, 2012 Post them here. Don't forget these work on Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 as well. Also, with cross-realm zones and dungeons, it makes it easier then ever to group up! No news on when Pandaria zones will be enabled for cross-realm though. Rikev#2339
DMcGuigan Posted September 29, 2012 Posted September 29, 2012 Draike#2590 Mainly WoW, but I play D3 and VERY rarely SC2.
X-13 Posted September 29, 2012 Posted September 29, 2012 Wadfwa#2600 Only playing WoW infinite trial for the moment. [Apparently, I also have Real ID turned on...]
Geoff Posted October 1, 2012 Posted October 1, 2012 EvilGrin#2606 Play WoW MoP on EU Alliance, own Starcraft and D3 but rarely touch them these days. As for CRZ in MoP you can join others via battlenet and quest with each other perfectly fine. MoP zones don't CRZ automatically due to low population though.
X-13 Posted October 2, 2012 Posted October 2, 2012 As for CRZ in MoP you can join others via battlenet and quest with each other perfectly fine. BAH! So you could have helped me! I didn't know about CRZ...
CAM Posted October 2, 2012 Posted October 2, 2012 Sweet! Didn't know they'd activated Cross Realm Zones in Pandaland.
DMcGuigan Posted October 2, 2012 Posted October 2, 2012 yeah, you just invite people from RealID, I ended up playing all day on sunday on the sever I moved from, just because that's where my RealID friends all live
flyinghaggis Posted March 23, 2014 Posted March 23, 2014 Cipher#1826. I'll be grinding Diablo:ROS when it's released assuming I can get connected on launch this time.....
DMcGuigan Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 I don't think there'll be as many people on the expansion as there were for launch, so we should be okay!
Recommended Posts