Michael Posted March 7, 2025 Posted March 7, 2025 Afternoon all, Are there any DfE guidance/best practices on Siri, Cortana, Alexa & Google Assistant in the Classroom in regards to privacy? TIA.
Brimstone Posted March 7, 2025 Posted March 7, 2025 Here is the legal stuff for Siri, 99% of both Siri and Apple Intelligence is on device not cloud based. https://www.apple.com/uk/legal/privacy/data/en/ask-siri-dictation/ 1
Michael Posted March 7, 2025 Author Posted March 7, 2025 I've come across these articles, but I can't find anything in the DfE Digital Standards. Voice Assistants Generative AI
sigma Posted March 8, 2025 Posted March 8, 2025 You could consider the Ts&Cs and Privacy Policies and see "where minimum ages are defined", how they match with the ages of your pupils?
Michael Posted March 10, 2025 Author Posted March 10, 2025 Maybe I should rephrase my question - do you use voice assistants in your school? I'm reviewing Primary, but I guess it would apply to Secondary too.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now