snagrat Posted February 14, 2025 Posted February 14, 2025 Does anyone know a way that UDFs can be assigned in bulk? I don't want to have to go through each staff member to do the same thing.....
RootsSchImp Posted February 15, 2025 Posted February 15, 2025 If you have write permission on the API (which I think they sometimes change as extra) you can do it. It's a bit of a faff if you aren't already set up with a tool for sending http requests. If you're not then I'd recommend power automate which can do it without you needing to write any code
SteveM555 Posted February 15, 2025 Posted February 15, 2025 This can be done with the Bromcom Partner API and there's no charge for it either. If you're familiar with programming and can make some HTTP POST requests then it should be simple.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now