Quinn Posted December 30, 2024 Posted December 30, 2024 Hello, I've tried looking this up to see if its legitimate however had not avail. I've been getting this message on my work teams app and would like to know if its malicious or not before i find out if its a new type of cyber attack the hard way. Here's what it shows me in settings Any insight on this would be much appreciated. Thanks Quinn
snagrat Posted December 31, 2024 Posted December 31, 2024 I’m in the Team and is genuine. I was in it for the Parent App for Teams beta so maybe that is why you have been invited?
sigma Posted December 31, 2024 Posted December 31, 2024 I’m in the Team and is genuine. I was in it for the Parent App for Teams beta so maybe that is why you have been invited? It’s to do with an unexpected invite I think. I’m always suspicious of anything of that nature that I neither have prior knowledge or warning of.
Quinn Posted January 14, 2025 Author Posted January 14, 2025 thanks snagrat, yes it was the teams education tenant for an unreleased education app, not really something I'm interested in anyway. More for teachers of languages.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now