Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

[MS Office - 2021] - Crashes and hangs


Recommended Posts

Posted

I know there were some dud updates in Office 365 Apps recently, does anyone know if there were any equivalent bugs with Office 2021 LTSC?

 

I've had a couple of users complaining about hangs and crashes, although I don't have much in the way of specifics, and I've not seen anything out of the ordinary myself....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...