themightymrp Posted December 5, 2024 Posted December 5, 2024 Does anybody have a good report configured in Netsweeper to show a daily Safeguarding overview? The only ones I seem to be able to create are full of useless information with hundreds of lines showing the same URI address and no substance. If you have one, would you be able to describe the config for the setup please?
sigma Posted December 5, 2024 Posted December 5, 2024 From your other post, do you mean real Netsweeper or new Hub?
themightymrp Posted December 5, 2024 Author Posted December 5, 2024 Was thinking real netsweeper - but happy to use either or to generate good reports. The one we seem to have in place is completely naff - but I think it was created by SBB for us
sigma Posted December 5, 2024 Posted December 5, 2024 (edited) They never actually supplied one for us from Netsweeper, but I could see what they created, and so never bothered with it. We stick to the letter in what we are supposed to but tend to monitor rather wider. I pull data from Netsweeper, but process it in Excel. We are a relatively small High School, so we have less data to handle anyway. Edited December 5, 2024 by sigma
themightymrp Posted December 5, 2024 Author Posted December 5, 2024 That's fair enough. I was hoping to avoid the Excel side of things which is how I handle on-demand reports right now. I've just heard back from SBB's support team saying they can talk me through a few bits over the phone so I'll give that a bash
sigma Posted December 5, 2024 Posted December 5, 2024 You can get rid of a fair bit of data by blocking the ad serving domains they whitelist, and excluding same from general reporting.
themightymrp Posted December 5, 2024 Author Posted December 5, 2024 Very true, I need to take another look
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now