kevin_lane Posted December 3, 2024 Posted December 3, 2024 Please can people vote for this - need 50 votes to be considerd https://ideas.bromcomcloud.com/ideas/BRCM-I-5964 currently no option for staff to login via sso on the teacher app BRCM-I-5964
Synkrox Posted December 3, 2024 Posted December 3, 2024 Voted. This is what prevents us from rolling out Bromcom SSO. More than half our staff only use the Teacher app, so cannot access the QR code on the web portal (which I think is the only other way of activating the app)
bobsmith Posted December 3, 2024 Posted December 3, 2024 voted - though the one off QR scanning isn't particularly onerous bearing in mind it's a cloud system.
drutt Posted December 3, 2024 Posted December 3, 2024 We've had SSO on since day 1 with Bromcom, I don't think I could handle the stress of our staff accessing a cloud MIS without MFA being forced, and it's much simpler to link that with our 365 setup.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now