Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

My girlfriend bought me this wonderful advent calendar the other day:

 

advent.jpg

 

And I am very much not allowed to even set it up until December the 1st!

Now the challege has been laid down, I now have to find her something equally as epic I feel.

Any suggestions? I am currently torn between a Peanuts or Muppets ones.

Posted
My girlfriend bought me this wonderful advent calendar the other day:

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]72258[/ATTACH]

 

And I am very much not allowed to even set it up until December the 1st!

Now the challege has been laid down, I now have to find her something equally as epic I feel.

Any suggestions? I am currently torn between a Peanuts or Muppets ones.

 

Make one. We did one for my sister and in-laws a couple of years ago where they got a small gift every day. Some were naff like a pack of marigold gloves, some much better like a half bottle of Prosecco.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...