Dos_Box Posted September 27, 2024 Posted September 27, 2024 My girlfriend bought me this wonderful advent calendar the other day: And I am very much not allowed to even set it up until December the 1st! Now the challege has been laid down, I now have to find her something equally as epic I feel. Any suggestions? I am currently torn between a Peanuts or Muppets ones.
sigma Posted September 27, 2024 Posted September 27, 2024 My girlfriend bought me this wonderful advent calendar the other day: [ATTACH=CONFIG]72258[/ATTACH] And I am very much not allowed to even set it up until December the 1st! Now the challege has been laid down, I now have to find her something equally as epic I feel. Any suggestions? I am currently torn between a Peanuts or Muppets ones. Make one. We did one for my sister and in-laws a couple of years ago where they got a small gift every day. Some were naff like a pack of marigold gloves, some much better like a half bottle of Prosecco.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now