PotNoodleTech Posted October 1, 2024 Posted October 1, 2024 (edited) I can't help but think of covid when the people I know with oil boilers had real big trouble getting hold of oil and at an absurdly excessive price. They were all begrudgingly willing to pay that excessive price though. I guess keeping your family warm is important. It put me off anything that relies on someone with a lorry driving down your drive during a zombie apocolypse forever, though. Hence solar, batteries and transitioning to electric heat as much as possible. It's not perfect but I'll get there maybe with the help of a small wood burner in the future. (would only be burning wood in the coldest days and the wood is from down trees/surplus areas, so knda carbon neutral, ish?) Edited October 1, 2024 by PotNoodleTech 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now