Tara_1 Posted August 16, 2024 Posted August 16, 2024 (edited) Hi There, I am hoping someone can assist. I was hoping to set up the pupils carousel timetables before the beginning of the academic year. However, when I click into Currulum Assignment by Scheme, select the code required - there are no pupils showing? Someone mentioned there was another way to do it via Academic Management type of routine, however I cannot locate a routine for this type of selection. Is there something wrong with my set-up as to why I cannot see the pupils now (August 2024) or can I only set these up at the beginning of the Academic Year in September for this type of set-up? The full timetables have been imported into SIMS from Nova and I can see these fully for staff by date selection, but I cannot see them for pupils by doing a date selection. Thank you Tara_1 Edited August 16, 2024 by Tara_1 typo
Seb1780 Posted August 16, 2024 Posted August 16, 2024 Hi - assuming this is SIMS:- 1 - Make sure you have the correct academic year (i.e. 2024-25) showing on your homepage 2 - Make sure all academic promotions have been done 3 - Make sure all academic assignments have been done where promotion is not possible 4 - Run "Update All Course Memberships" HTH
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now