AColes94 Posted June 5, 2024 Posted June 5, 2024 Hello All, I have an issue where when using activinspire flipcharts, I can use the pen function to draw if I use the mouse on the PC, however if I try and do the same thing with the pen using the touch feature on the promethean smart board I get nothing. It recognises the board is being touched and will move the cursor along with my finger/the smartboard pen, but wont draw. There is instead a clear trail that follows my movement (see image attached). This is happening even I reselect the pen with the touch feature and then try to draw. I'm hoping there is a setting that has been turned off but after some time spent on this I am stumpped. If anyone has any ideas, that would be amazing. Thanks
r0cketbev Posted June 5, 2024 Posted June 5, 2024 Have you tryied a diffrent pen?, have you power cycled the board?. What type of board is it?
achedgy Posted June 5, 2024 Posted June 5, 2024 It's a setting, in activinspire, go to settings, select dual mode activboard from the list, then touch interoperability, set to OS compatible - - - Updated - - - This seems to get reset when activinspire updates
MarcBrenowitz Posted June 5, 2024 Posted June 5, 2024 Hi! For an issue of this complexity, we recommend contacting our support team directly who will gladly assist you further. https://support.prometheanworld.com/s/telephone
Recommended Posts