enjay Posted April 30, 2024 Posted April 30, 2024 (edited) When I write a post, I no longer have the toolbar above the box, with the bold/italics/emojis/image. It is there when I look from my phone, so it is presumably a filtering thing. Anyone know what I need to unblock? I've already excluded the site from SSL inspection but that hasn't helped. Edited May 2, 2024 by ZeroHour 1
Dos_Box Posted April 30, 2024 Posted April 30, 2024 It's appearing for me, I'll ping @ZeroHour to see if he has any advice. 1
ZeroHour Posted April 30, 2024 Posted April 30, 2024 When I write a post, I no longer have the toolbar above the box, with the bold/italics/emojis/image. It is there when I look from my phone, so it is presumably a filtering thing. Anyone know what I need to unblock? I've already excluded the site from SSL inspection but that hasn't helped. Any other things missing like images? A lot of this stuff is loaded from awscdn.cdngeek.com like JS and that.
enjay Posted April 30, 2024 Author Posted April 30, 2024 Any other things missing like images? A lot of this stuff is loaded from awscdn.cdngeek.com like JS and that. The rest of the site looks okay I think. I've excluded awscdn.cdngeek.com too, but the toolbar still isn't coming up. I can see it from our visitor WiFi which doesn't do SSL inspection, so I'm pretty confident it is a case of finding the right domain to allow.
ZeroHour Posted May 2, 2024 Posted May 2, 2024 The rest of the site looks okay I think. I've excluded awscdn.cdngeek.com too, but the toolbar still isn't coming up. I can see it from our visitor WiFi which doesn't do SSL inspection, so I'm pretty confident it is a case of finding the right domain to allow. I have reset our cache buster and cleared some server side caches. Any better now? 1
enjay Posted May 2, 2024 Author Posted May 2, 2024 I have reset our cache buster and cleared some server side caches. Any better now? Yes, thank you!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now