6Foot2 Posted March 16, 2024 Posted March 16, 2024 (edited) My current email address known to Edugeek is correct and does not need updating. When using the form to confirm my details I do not need to change my password, so no changes are required on that page. When I click "Save Changes" the page does not refresh and the banner will not dismiss. Edit: ChromeOS. Edited March 17, 2024 by ZeroHour 2
ZeroHour Posted March 17, 2024 Posted March 17, 2024 I *think* this should be fixed but we may not know until tomorrow. 1
6Foot2 Posted March 17, 2024 Author Posted March 17, 2024 It was not there this morning when I logged on (no action required from me)
6Foot2 Posted March 17, 2024 Author Posted March 17, 2024 I just used the new version to confirm my details and dismiss the banner message - no issues. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now