Dos_Box Posted February 26, 2024 Posted February 26, 2024 (edited) My mum lost her pruners at the beginning of winter and my dad suggested I buy her a decent pair for her upcoming birthday. Not a problem I thought, and off to Amazon I go to get an idea of pricing. After searching for pruners and sorting by price (high-low) I was presented by with these options! I'll try searching low-high this time Edited February 26, 2024 by Dos_Box 1
NegativeKillDeath Posted February 26, 2024 Posted February 26, 2024 You never know when you might be doing a spot of gardening and you need to help the fire department cut a person out of a crashed car. 4
DalekSec Posted February 26, 2024 Posted February 26, 2024 Damn i'm put off but the shear price of them! 1
Dos_Box Posted February 26, 2024 Author Posted February 26, 2024 Damn i'm put off but the shear price of them! Off to the punny thread with you! 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now