Accura2k7 Posted February 13, 2024 Posted February 13, 2024 (edited) Clearing out the stock room getting rid of unused kit. I have a quantity of Promethean Pens, some new by the looks of it. We have no use for these, so if any schools want them, you are welcome to come grab them all in one go from us if they will help you with some aging kit. This is to help out our school colleagues, not for someone to profit off. We are based in Bexleyheath. Edited February 13, 2024 by Accura2k7 1
mrhall Posted February 13, 2024 Posted February 13, 2024 (edited) We would love them - we've got horribly old promethean boards - could use some all of these. Can you package them - and I'll find a way to pay for postage? My email is ***** ***** ***** ***** I have removed the E-Mail address from this reply and forwarded a full copy of the original message to @Accura2k7 by private message. @6Foot2. Edited February 13, 2024 by 6Foot2 1
Recommended Posts