6Foot2 Posted February 2, 2024 Posted February 2, 2024 Next 2 Feb. 2024, the potentially hazardous asteroid 2008 OS7 will have a close and obviously safe encounter with us, coming at about 2.8 million of km from the Earth, 7.4 times the average lunar distance. The Virtual Telescope Project will show it to you live!! The live feed will start on 2 Feb. 2024, at 18:00 UTC. *18:00 UTC = 7:00 pm this evening.
Ditto Posted February 2, 2024 Posted February 2, 2024 Damn, I've just booked a food delivery for 7:00pm. I'll be flipping annoyed if I paid for that unnecessarily. 1
Dos_Box Posted February 2, 2024 Posted February 2, 2024 I've just had two new fence panels delivered and I don't think I'll be able to get them in place in time 1
DalekSec Posted February 2, 2024 Posted February 2, 2024 Hear me out, we get a bunch of oil rig workers, put them on a rocket... 1
6Foot2 Posted February 2, 2024 Author Posted February 2, 2024 Damn, I've just booked a food delivery for 7:00pm. I'll be flipping annoyed if I paid for that unnecessarily. I've just had two new fence panels delivered and I don't think I'll be able to get them in place in time Hear me out, we get a bunch of oil rig workers, put them on a rocket... We can all calm down, after all, it's not the end of the world.
Dos_Box Posted February 2, 2024 Posted February 2, 2024 Hear me out, we get a bunch of oil rig workers, put them on a rocket... I don't think Bruce Willis is up to it anymore. The Rock perhaps?
6Foot2 Posted February 2, 2024 Author Posted February 2, 2024 I don't think Bruce Willis is up to it anymore. The Rock perhaps? So, you're suggesting The Rock vs a rock?...
Andrew_C Posted February 2, 2024 Posted February 2, 2024 The Rock perhaps?It IS a rock; that's the problem...* *I know it isn't necessarily
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now