Hightower Posted July 19, 2008 Posted July 19, 2008 I've just set up a personal site using Joomla (not the Edugeek version). Works perfectly apart from when a user tries to submit a weblink and when they try to vote in a poll. When they try this it puts in multiple entries (i.e. I just got 184 emails saying a user had submitted a web link and I just created a test poll, voted and it said there was 165 votes!) I'm using 1.5 - anyone came across this before? Simple fix?
Hightower Posted July 20, 2008 Author Posted July 20, 2008 Just to add on to this as well - I am using Fireboard Forum and have a forum within it that only allows access to 'Author' members. Thing is, members who I have set as Author do not see the forum still. Any pointers?
Hightower Posted July 20, 2008 Author Posted July 20, 2008 OK, I got the second problem sorted - any help with first problem?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now