Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I tried to reply to a thread, including an image. All attempts fail. I tried GIF, JPG, JPEG, and PNG.

 

I also tried posting an image that I had already successfully uploaded in another thread, but this also failed.

 

I would include a screenshot of the error message, but it wouldn't upload.

 

:rolleyes: :p

 

Edit: Browser/OS: ChromeOS.

Edited by ZeroHour
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...