Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

The EC-Council, more well known for the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification, is offering their instruction; e-course, practical hands-on labs, critical thinking challenges, and live Cyber Range activities for free. Provided you agree to pay for the final exam - which is $199 (Approx £163).

 

CCT.png

 

See here.

 

Personally I do not have any experience with this training or this certification. I did their CEH training very good, and their CEH hard (I failed by approx 2 questions, but this training did help me pass the Cisco Cyber Ops Associate exam).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...