Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Everyone,

 

I never had an issue before but since upgrading from SQL 2012 SP4 to SQL 2019 for SIMS.net we can't add new users based on their windows credentials. It lets me search for them and add them but when I hit save I get:

 

Unable to save: Windows NT user or group DOMAIN\user not found. Check the name again.

 

It works fine if I am just adding a SIMS user but if I want it to use a domain account I get this.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...