mdrabble Posted June 30, 2023 Posted June 30, 2023 Just downloaded the latest Win10 iso from MS (22H2 update 23 June 2023), imported into SCCM (2211) and it showing a build number of 10.0.19041.3086 Can someone who has SSCM confirm that build number for me please if possible I was expecting a build number of at least 10.0.19045.3086 Cheers
BOOT Posted June 30, 2023 Posted June 30, 2023 Yeah, the build media shows 10.0.19041, the OS when installed shows 10.0.19045 as expected. 1
mdrabble Posted June 30, 2023 Author Posted June 30, 2023 How odd.... at least I know I'm not going mad
RLR Posted June 30, 2023 Posted June 30, 2023 I had this issue and fixed it by importing the enablement package via dism although the last time I downlaoded the ISO and exported the WIM it seems fine.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now