TheHyperTechie Posted June 27, 2023 Posted June 27, 2023 Hi all, Our old IT support provider is trying to migrate ownership of our cloudkey to myself. However, when they try to do this, it says that there are no available users to transfer it to. I have an admin account on the CK with full management permissions, so not sure why it isn't listing myself? Is this some sort of bug in UniFi? TIA.
DalekSec Posted June 28, 2023 Posted June 28, 2023 Do you have a UI account (https://account.ui.com/login?innerRedirect=%2F) or just an account on the CK? You need a UI account IIRC
TheHyperTechie Posted June 28, 2023 Author Posted June 28, 2023 Do you have a UI account (https://account.ui.com/login?innerRedirect=%2F) or just an account on the CK? You need a UI account IIRC Hi, thanks for your reply! Yes I do have a UI account, which was odd. Anyway, I just decided to take a back up and reset the cloud key. I was then able to link it to my UI account on the setup page. Sorted.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now