Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

When I am looking through the list of social groups, I can't get onto page 2 or 3. When I click 2 or 3 the pages just reloads.

 

IE 7 & Windows XP

 

Z

  • Thanks 1
Posted
When I am looking through the list of social groups, I can't get onto page 2 or 3. When I click 2 or 3 the pages just reloads.

 

IE 7 & Windows XP

 

Z

 

Same here - Firefox 3 & Windows XP SP3

  • Thanks 1
Posted
When I am looking through the list of social groups, I can't get onto page 2 or 3. When I click 2 or 3 the pages just reloads.

 

IE 7 & Windows XP

 

Z

 

Same here FF3 and IE 6 and 7

  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...