Chrish5 Posted June 16, 2023 Posted June 16, 2023 Does anyone know of any (nice) way to timetable LSAs. We're currently using SIMS and I'm told there's no option for them, do any other MISes allow creating/assinging timetables to the assistants? I didn't realise it was an issue until I got copied into an e-mail from the management team discussing it! I thought they just followed the kids timetable but apparently it's not so simple.
bobsmith Posted June 16, 2023 Posted June 16, 2023 Bromcom allows you to build a support timetable for a member of staff by attaching them to specific students for certain lessons - perfect for TAs In SIMS you could add them to a class - but it then causes issue with cover as it believes there's two teachers so doesn't flag up lessons for cover when the teacher is absent but the TA isn't. 1
Cache Posted June 17, 2023 Posted June 17, 2023 In SIMS, we used to just add them to the timetable as an additional member of staff to the class.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now