Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

After reading the thread on the main 1.5 release post I am a bit worried on the current state of this project as a main player in this has decided to get up and walk due to a flared discussion.

Are there any updates on this as I dont want to go live with the site im currently working on if this whole project goes belly up and I have no support.

 

I think a post from the site admin would be a good idea to put us users minds at rest.

Posted
Just to let you know I am continuing with joomla 1.5 and even if I did leave the fourm I would not leave it dead in the water as I think that would be unfair. I have done some work in the background and fixed a few boo boos I made like leaving the config file in and install dir not renamed back. That is all ok now. What I would sugest is leave your install for about 1 week as there are some nice updates in the next one I think. If you want a peak goto joomla 1.5 test site
Posted

I've had a live site (Ashlands First School ) up for several weeks now using the 1.5 package. In fact, I applied the patch to upgrade it to Joomla! 1.5.4 the day before yesterday.

 

I think the Edugeek Joomla 1.5 package is fantastic, and I'd like to thank alonebfg for giving it to us.

Posted
I would like to add that I did not do most of the work that has to be put sysman_mk I just transfered it so that people have a choice I am now working on a new template but need to get some feedback first.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...