SMAS59 Posted February 27, 2023 Posted February 27, 2023 Good Morning All, I apologize in advance as I feel I will be asking lots of questions. Today is my first day using Bromcom and I cannot find how to move a student from one class to another, a job I do almost daily. Does anyone have any idea please? Kind regards
Marci Posted February 27, 2023 Posted February 27, 2023 (edited) Method 1: Groups > change GroupType dropdown to Teaching Class. Select Class they're moving from. Click View. Scroll down to Student Memberships section. Select child in table. Click Transfer button. Select new classgroup. Click Save. - - - Updated - - - Method 2: Students > Select Student Actions > Class Assignment Select class to move from, click Transfer, select class to move to, click Save. - - - Updated - - - Method 3: Search for student in Global Search across top and select - takes you to their profile. Click "Enrolment" from submenu. Find Class to remove from in Class Memberships table. Hover. Click Pencil icon at right of row. Add End Date. Click + button top right of table. Add new class. Click Save. Edited February 27, 2023 by Marci 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now