wickit Posted July 1, 2008 Posted July 1, 2008 2001 SUZUKI GSF600 BANDIT - Motorcycles for sale OFFERS
mattx Posted July 1, 2008 Posted July 1, 2008 That will be snapped up quickly I think - whats the reason for selling ? Just got me a new bike so I won't be in the running I'm afraid.
wickit Posted July 2, 2008 Author Posted July 2, 2008 reason, need money for new one lol i have a speed triple waiting for me to buy it.... funny thing is i have advertised it all over the place and not a sniff yet ! o well might have to chuck it on ebay
Elky Posted July 2, 2008 Posted July 2, 2008 Personal opinion? I would say it might be a tad high. You can get a 2002 model with 8500 on Ebay for about £1600. I got my SV650S with 3500 miles on it, 2005 model for just £2k. I know they are completely different bikes but from what I've read on various forums, its tough selling bikes out there at the moment. Not many people taking the plunge with their cash Hope this helps
mattx Posted July 2, 2008 Posted July 2, 2008 its tough selling bikes out there at the moment. Not many people taking the plunge with their cash Most probably something to do with the stupid new tests they are bringing in..... Soon there will be almost 4 tests you have to complete before you can get a full bike licence.
Elky Posted July 2, 2008 Posted July 2, 2008 yeah, my girlfriend is thinking about doing her test before all that comes in to force. She came on the back of my bike on Saturday for the 1st time. Went from Portsmouth to Brighton and back and she loved it!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now