Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Got the "it's ready now" email today, so set it all up... but it hangs at trying to sign in or create a new a/c. I strongly suspect that this is proxy-related. Anyone got it working through an explicit proxy?
Posted

Judging by the reviews, I'm not the only one getting this so probably not a proxy problem.

 

Found a way to sideload apks once the Android subsystem has been installed. Both the two I tried installed and launched fine, but one wouldn't let me enter a phone number (stuck on US) and hung on email entry (might not have been the correct email) and the other required Google Play Services to run.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...