Rufusus Posted July 14, 2022 Posted July 14, 2022 Hi, I am set up mdt and task sequence. I need driver pack to inject to task sequence. The lenovo website does not have the driver pack listed. How do I get this? I try driver grabber.exe but this no work with windows 11. Thank you
3s-gtech Posted July 14, 2022 Posted July 14, 2022 Powershell on a machine that has the drivers: Export-WindowsDriver -Online -Destination C:\DRIVERS\ 1
Rufusus Posted July 14, 2022 Author Posted July 14, 2022 Powershell on a machine that has the drivers: Export-WindowsDriver -Online -Destination C:\DRIVERS\ Thank you but This no work on Windows 11. You get error 'value cannot be null' Works for windows 10.
3s-gtech Posted July 14, 2022 Posted July 14, 2022 dism /online /export-driver /destination:c:\drivers 2
BlueScreen Posted July 14, 2022 Posted July 14, 2022 You can perform the same export using DISM. From an elevated command prompt, run: dism /online /export-driver /destination:c:\drivers\ edit: Ninja'd / imped 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now