coolhands Posted July 5, 2022 Posted July 5, 2022 I need to know how many staff we employ (today), and how many on same date last year. I can't seem to do this - how can I add a date ie 'employed on' a certain date so I can simply see how many staff we have employed at different times? I have searched the many imported reports and can't seem to find anything useful.
Esteban_Child_of_the_Sun Posted July 5, 2022 Posted July 5, 2022 There is no specific filter for employed on date that you can filter by. The way to do it is to output all staff with their starting date and leaving date to Excel and use a simple Excel formula (e.g. https://exceljet.net/formula/if-date-is-between-two-dates) to determine for each staff member if they were employed on specified date then count the number who were employed on that date
coolhands Posted July 6, 2022 Author Posted July 6, 2022 yeah thanks. It's actually quite problematic. Some staff have left / returned so have more than one starting and leaving date etc. it's quite problematic. Also there's the ticked for SWR or not thing. As an example the attached screenshot shows who was employed before 31/05/2021 but left after 31/05/2021. So you would think they are no longer here, but these (few) people are still employed, because they have returned. at some point. It illustrates the difficulty; their current date of leaving is empty. I can do it I'm just putting this up to show any future people who search some things to be aware of. It would be a thousand times easier if sims had some method like school report for pupils where you could just look to see who was employed on a certain day.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now