Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

in sims you can put #a to search for address or partial address eg #a downing street etc. Is there any way I can use this homepage searchbox to search for email addresses? I know you can type help in that box to get a list of other shortcuts.

 

As I can't find a way which is exceedingly annoying

 

edit. To answer my own question you also use #a for email address. eg #a [email protected] will find them.

Edited by coolhands

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...