Shan_uk Posted May 10, 2022 Posted May 10, 2022 I have set up a visitor/guest account on Win 10, I would like to know how or if it is possible for all downloads and Web history to be cleared when Guest user logs out. I have tried this on IMACs and it automatically deletes files when guest user logs out. Thanks
DaveTheTech Posted May 11, 2022 Posted May 11, 2022 Logon/off script for deleting the downoads gpo for clearing browsing history
Shan_uk Posted May 11, 2022 Author Posted May 11, 2022 Thanks - however i am doing so on my personal device. Someone is borrowing the laptop, i thought a guest account would be best but was unaware files and apps do not get deleted upon log off.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now