Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Headteacher has recently invested in a new toy, a lenovo thinksmart.

 

This has been to added automatically to our 365 tenancy. (Think it's the first device to do so)

 

Separate AD/365

 

Device works perfectly fine for logging onto his work teams but gets an error about protected resources when trying to log on as a guest to the LA tenancy.

 

This guest account works fine on his other devices. It does appear to be an issue on our side.

 

In azure, on his sign in attempts I see an error saying -" Acceptcompliant device is not configured for this organisation the admin needs to configure this setting to allow external users access to protected resources"

 

I've had a look into this and this setting is within endpoint? which isn't enabled on our tenancy so I can't access it, it would appear I need to enable Intune to be able to configure this setting? Is there another way?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...