Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi is this you sysman like the site I would have thought if they were going to teach joomla they would know how that it is etacate to keep the edugeek projects signature there. and if they teach it and train people on it they could at least offer us all a course as you did do the templates for them lol. not even put there website down as a user. oh and they charge??

 

Learn Joomla! courses, training, workshops in South Africa*-*Home

Edited by alonebfg
Posted
@FN - alonebfg is pointing out that this site is using the edugeek site, charging for services and have removed the edugeek sig... So it isn't their site.
Posted (edited)
I just like the way we are international I have sent them a little email asking that edugeek get recognition for there website design. (and if they are watching a little donation to the site would not go a miss). As If they are a comerational site a little donation for the work you put in would not go a miss I dont thing (If they have not done so already) Sorry about the rant its just I know how much work was put into it and and for all reconition to be scrubbed out seems a little unfair. Also what makes me laugh is if you use the tamplate changer and change to one of you own templates they have not changed the banner. LOL Edited by alonebfg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...