mitchell1981 Posted January 13, 2022 Posted January 13, 2022 Just ordering consumables for our big Epson Printer. This seems like a silly question, but can anyone tell me, looking at the screenshot attached, is the Maintenance box nearly full and about to run out, or does this mean it is 'full of capacity' and good for a while yet? They could have made it a bit clearer! Thanks!
atcoates Posted January 13, 2022 Posted January 13, 2022 I'd guess as the toners empty the level goes down so they run out of toner, and as the maintenance box fills it would run out of capacity. 1
Ditto Posted January 13, 2022 Posted January 13, 2022 I read it this way too - there are two containers, one is full, they other is nearly full. I could be completely wrong though! 1
atcoates Posted January 14, 2022 Posted January 14, 2022 Can you physically look at the containers to see? 1
mitchell1981 Posted January 14, 2022 Author Posted January 14, 2022 No, they are just like big foam pads in a box. Really not obvious. I'll buy a spare to be on the safe side! Thanks.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now