Dos_Box Posted June 20, 2008 Posted June 20, 2008 I have a ticket for the Saturday at the Wickerman Festival on the 26th July (The Wickerman Festival - Scotland's Music and Arts Event). Cost £50. Any bids? I'm selling it because I've now got a full weekend ticket. The festival is at Kircudbright in Scotland and is a great day and night out for anyone. And they burn a full sized Wickerman (no Edward Woodward in there though) at midnight on Saturday
Dos_Box Posted July 16, 2008 Author Posted July 16, 2008 *bump* This ticket can be upgraded for minimal cost on the gate for the full weekend too. I'd rather sell it to one of our members today before it goes on eBay tomorrow.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now