chazzy2501 Posted October 13, 2021 Posted October 13, 2021 I've selected a gen 2 machine and enabled TPM but it still doesn't install... (don't meet minimums) what else do I configure?
MW_NetSupport Posted October 18, 2021 Posted October 18, 2021 I followed the guide here to get Windows 11 up and running in Hyper-V. https://www.windowscentral.com/how-try-windows-11-alongside-windows-10-using-virtual-machine 1
TravisG Posted October 29, 2021 Posted October 29, 2021 I got mine working in Hyper-V. I set it for TPM and Secure Boot. For some reason, 4096MB failed, but 5000MB worked. Ended up graded my machine from 32GB to 64GB to support multiple VMs.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now