Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is there a way to bulk prevent students setting/changing their profile photo? We've had isolated instances of students changing them before now, and I found a slightly clunky way of stopping this but it was per-user (I think it was https://www.codetwo.com/admins-blog/prevent-users-from-changing-profile-photos-microsoft-365/). I'm now wanting to do this for all students. Those instructions do include a way of doing it for multiple users, but it needs doing manually and would obviously need repeating every year (or potentially more frequently, due to in-year transfers).

 

I'm aware Salamander and the likes can use SIMS photos, but we'd prefer not to use those as some of the photos are quite old so students mightn't want them up.

 

Thanks everyone.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...