Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

In Outlook online there is a smiley face link with the title of "Insert emojis and GIFs". When I click it, it opens the "Expressions" pane

 

In this pane it only gives me the option to insert emojis, there is nothing about GIFs. I'm 99.9% sure it was there previously

 

Has the option to insert GIFs been removed or is there a setting I need to tick to allow it?

 

I know I can add a GIPHY add on to do it but I'm just wondering when/If this changed and can I get it back

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...