Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

My network managers when we went and turned it upside down. Drove home and got stopped by the police. He was fuming - hated people touching his car!

 

It didn't say anything funny, it was just upside down - that and the point he got stopped.

 

Once we posted a car full of post it notes. looked like big bird haha!

 

I wish I still had a photo but I lost my phone years ago with it on!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...