Oops_my_bad Posted June 16, 2008 Posted June 16, 2008 http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/rabi200/bestnumberplateever7cm.jpg What's the funniest/downrightest offensive number plate you've ever seen?
Hightower Posted June 16, 2008 Posted June 16, 2008 My network managers when we went and turned it upside down. Drove home and got stopped by the police. He was fuming - hated people touching his car! It didn't say anything funny, it was just upside down - that and the point he got stopped. Once we posted a car full of post it notes. looked like big bird haha! I wish I still had a photo but I lost my phone years ago with it on!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now