alonebfg Posted June 15, 2008 Posted June 15, 2008 I require a promethean bracket not the ones at the bottom of the board but the ones in the middle and I only need 1. Our boards got taken down while painting and one of the brackets has gone missing. Any help would be helpful I am willing to pay postage.
FN-GM Posted June 15, 2008 Posted June 15, 2008 Im pretty sure we have a spare knocking around but it might be for a smartboard I will check tomorrow
FN-GM Posted June 21, 2008 Posted June 21, 2008 Oh i forgot about it, sorry i will check monday. If you send me a PM on Monday to remind me please
FN-GM Posted June 23, 2008 Posted June 23, 2008 Bad news – it got chucked out a few weeks ago as we no longer use promethean, sorry.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now