ITGURU Posted May 30, 2022 Posted May 30, 2022 sorry to bring up an old thread! However i'm 99% there with getting RDweb working through azure proxy and wondered if someone could help me please, who has it successfully working So far - I can go to the https:// msappproxy url and authenticate via office 365 - i get the local server rd login page and the user can login successfully - i click on an APP ,in the html web client - i get the error below. not sure where I need to check/change settings or what to check? I've followed multiple online guides of which all seem to be all part of the step by step required.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now