coolhands Posted May 25, 2021 Posted May 25, 2021 Hi I have one parent who has / is not receiving text messages we are sending. We have checked her phone number, I have spoken to her on it etc. Sending her test text messages she is not receiving them. She can use the sims parent app and see the messages that have been sent. I unregistered and reregistered her on it in vain hope if might reset something. Other parents appear to be receiving messages ok. She is mother, has parental responsibility priority 1 etc. Her husband does receive the messages. I sent myself test message to make sure messages are being sent and received ok. I have sent her my own test messages and she claims nothing. She has previous sms messages from 2019 so used to get them. Any ideas?
jmak Posted May 25, 2021 Posted May 25, 2021 Going to junk/spam texts? My phone hides some messages automatically.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now