jblackburnHWGA Posted May 13, 2021 Posted May 13, 2021 I'm looking for some apps to do a few things on a network. Ping command, connect to switches etc Can you recommend any to try? At the moment I'm just connecting to a VM and running what i need. I wanted to find the native ios apps that would do the same. This isn't a quest to replace my VM
jblackburnHWGA Posted May 13, 2021 Author Posted May 13, 2021 (edited) how to you end? i've not got a command key edit: Had to get my magic keyboard out Edited May 13, 2021 by jblackburnHWGA
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now